Ring Sizing Guide
When should I measure my finger?
Before measuring the finger on which you will wear your custom-made ring, please ensure the following:
- Do not measure a finger when it is cold or too hot as this can have a significant effect on a ring size. For example, when your fingers are cold they can be at least half a size smaller.
- For an accurate reading, measure your finger at the end of the day, when it is larger.
Choosing the correct size
Your ring should fit your finger comfortably. It should be snug enough so that it won’t fall off, but loose enough to slide over your knuckle. Do not forget that there are significant differences between the right and left hand. It’s also worth bearing in mind that rings with a particularly thick band will feel tighter than a thin band; in these cases, we recommend buying a full size larger than your normal ring size.
Hesitating between two sizes?
If you are hesitating between two sizes, we recommend that you choose the larger of the two sizes.
Buying the ring as a gift?
If you are buying the ring as a gift, ask a close friend or family member if they know the correct size or have a ring that fits perfectly that can be measured.
What finger to wear your ring on
Traditionally, dress rings are worn on the ring finger on the right hand whilst engagement or wedding rings are worn on the ring finger on the left hand. However, there are no rules – we will leave you to decide on which finger you would like to wear your ring.
TO MEASURE AT HOME:
– Take a piece of stiff cardboard, plastic or string and wrap it around the finger.
– Mark the exact spot where the ends join.
– With a ruler, measure the length from end to end.
– Use the chart below to find the correct size.